To attend the boot camp, you will need to have:
- A Firm understanding of the Windows Operating System.
- Exposure to the Linux Operating System or other Unix-based operating systems.
- A Grasp of the TCP/IP protocols.
To sit for the CEH exam, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Complete the exam application.
- The CEH (ANSI) program requires the candidate to have two years of work experience in the Information Security domain and should be able to provide proof of the same as validated through the application process unless the candidate attends official training.
To Sit for the CompTIA PenTest+ exam, you will need to meet the following is recommended:
- Network+, Security+ or equivalent knowledge. Minimum of 3-4 years of hands-on information security or related experience. While there is no required prerequisite, PenTest+ is intended to follow CompTIA Security+ or equivalent experience and has a technical, hands-on focus.